It's been a very slow month. My progress has almost been non-existent. But I have begun to acquire some handy tools. Well, just one so far. I got a little brass hook for threading and sleying. Along with that I got 12 mini-cones of yarn 600yds a piece. I am excited to get weaving. I have a list of potential pieces. Which is where the problem lies. I am trying to finish the little strap detail for my messenger bag, and it's like pulling teeth to work on it, let a lone finish it. I think it's because it's just a standard twill. While I am changing the direction with every color change it isn't holding my interest. But I'm still picking away at it. I'll there there, little by little. It will be finished.